I'm a creature design artist and lifelong zoology nerd from the wastelands of Florida. Crafting characters and illustrating worlds is what I love to do.
The bulk of my work is done using a blend of Pencil and Photoshop.
Sometimes I stream the Photoshop part on http://www.twitch.tv/tiinasaurus .
Designed and illustrated characters for numerous private clients since 2003. My art has been featured in newspapers and magazines as well as several collaborative, themed card decks, calendars, and published art collections including:
• Beneath the Waves: A book of merfolk mythology
• RARE 2014 - A Festive Anthro Calendar (pre-order bonus)
• RARE 2013 - A Cultural Anthro Calendar
• RARE 2012 - A Mythical Anthro Calendar
• Prehistoric Times Magazine: Issues 58, 59, 60, 62, and 109. Interviewed in issue 66
• The Sun Sentinel (South Florida's Newspaper)
• Aether D' Animaux: A Juried Collection of Anthropomorphic Art
• The Bestiary Card Deck
• Wild Cats of the World Card Deck
• The Celtic Portfolio
• Masters of Fantasy 07: Digital art collection by epilogue.net
• Imagine 2006: Undiscovered Talent Of Fantasy